1 Wapo River Vanessa (start level D)
5 Riffle Valley Harry (D)
10 Fog Lake Eric (D)
12 Manglo River Clair (D)
16 Evening Sunset Wharf Erica (D)
17 Kalde Lake John (D)
20 Clam Beach Jay (D)
22 Coral Bay Lauren (D)
25 Jade Wharf Matt (D)
26 Golden Viewing Platform James (C? to be confirmed)
27 Paho Shore Michelle?
30 Sunset Lighthouse Luis?
32 Black Rock Beach Martin?
36 Whirlpool Cave Ryan?
37 Emerald Fjord Bane?
40 Red Lotus Pond Maya?
43 Karibou Estuary Simon?
46 Wapipi Falls Catherine?
56 Dead Moon Beach Jordan?
59 Abandoned Dock Naomi?
Those with ? are yet to be confirmed, but they appear in this order on the Master page and it has worked out so far.
D capped at 10000 gold or 5 stars, cannot fish past level 20
C capped at 20000 gold or 10 stars, cannot fish past level 40
B to be confirmed
1. If you promote using equipment, you WILL lose the rod, no matter what the game says (poor Pete). You don’t lose reels.
2. D to C costs 40 Master pieces and 20* OR a rod combined to level 20OR a max level 25 combine rod.
3. C to B costs 60 Master Pieces (promoting to C resets to 20) and 80*OR a rod combined to level 25 OR a max level 30 combine rod
4. B to A to be confirmed
Use the rods with A/B/C synths and decent costumes from common summons to build promotion rods and save a lot of stars.
1. Common Summons x10+1 seems to reach max before 10 of them, although sometimes, if you log into a different account and then return, you are allowed one or two more goes.
2. Both Common x1 and x10+1 can be maxed separately
3. Don’t waste stars on Premium Summons, whether the x10+1 is worthwhile for Master pieces is to be confirmed (who is brave?)
A big thanks to slaveboi for compiling all this info. He is as far ahead in this upgrading than anybody I know. Thanks Dave!!!!